Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic Pill (ICP)
Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic pills (ICP) is a compound Chinese medicine widely used in China, as well as other countries, for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. A course of ICP for CHD-induced angina is 4 weeks. Cancer patients who intend to improve microcirculation and protect the heart may take ICP.
When giving ICP to First aid and patients intolerant to gastrointestinal irritation — sublingual administration
Sublingual venous plexus is one important route of administration, for water-soluble drugs may quickly enter circulation through the thin mucosa and considerable vessels under the tongue and play their actions.
And for Patients disliking the mouthfeel of sublingual administration — oral administration
Before going into circulation, an orally administered drug must pass through the stomach, the liver, the main site of drug breakdown, and the intestine, experiencing the first-pass effect.
Health Benefits Of Tasly Innovative Cardiotonic Pill (ICP)
- Blood refreshment, which clears garbage in blood, reduces blood viscosity and improves microcirculation
- Relieve blockage of blood vessels, maintain vascular vitality, and effectively prevent Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)-induced angina and diabetic complications
- Protect cardiac and cerebral vessels on a multi-target basis, safeguard heart muscles, and enhance heart function
- For preventing and treating of coronary arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, hyperlipidemia, dizziness and failing of memory caused by cerebral circulatory disorders.
- For the treatment and prevention of heart disease and micro-circulatory disturbances.
- Treatment and prevention of heart disease and micro-circulatory disorders.
- Reducing blood lipid (fat) levels.
- Preventing heart muscle damage.
Precautions/ Side Effects Of Innovative Cardiotonic Pill
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years old.
- Do not use it during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- No known side effects
Dosage/ How to Use Innovative Cardiotonic Pill
- Oral or sublingual application, 2 capsules each time, 1 to 2 times daily before meals.
- Sublingual administration of all the pills from inside the capsule to relieve acute angina pectoris.
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Notoginseng, Borneol
- It is recommended you continually use this product for at least 2-3 months for a permanent lasting result.
- People desiring for improvement of cardiac function
- Patients suffering from CHD-induced angina
- People with hyperlipidemia or hypertension
- Individuals with a family history of CHD
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.