Sleep And Relax Tea
Stress and sleep problems are still problems for many people. They can cause major health issues, increase the risk of depression, and contribute to fatigue. Sleep And Relax Tea is a natural way to manage these issues. It contains ingredients that have been shown to induce sleep in users.
For many adults, sleep can be hard to come by. The difficulty in falling asleep can have a negative effect on the quality of life and health. With Bell Sleep And Relax Tea, you don’t have to worry about the quality of your sleep because it’s made with herbs that have been used for countless years to aid in relaxation and regenerative sleep.
Sleep is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. If you’re struggling to fall asleep, it might be because you have some chemicals in your brain that mess with your sleep cycle. Bell Sleep & Relax Tea helps reduce the effects of these chemicals, which can help you get back on track for a good night’s rest.
Health Benefits of Bell Sleep And Relax Tea
- Bell Tea is formulated with natural ingredients that have been in use for thousands of years.
- This tea is great because it reduces the risk of insomnia and restores good sleep.
- It is an all-natural tea to calm your nerves, help you fall asleep easier, and wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy.
- Bell Tea is an exquisite blend of natural ingredients that helps you wind down after a long day.
- This tea is light and refreshing.
- Sleep And Relax Tea Contains 20 tea bags.
Dosage/ How to use Sleep And Relax Tea
- Pour the tea into your mug and let it stand near-boiling water for at least 3 minutes to thoroughly heat your drink. Stir well occasionally before you take a drink
- Drink 1 cup of tea, Three times daily.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup.
- Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze the bag well.
Precautions and Side Effects
- Not suitable for children
- Store at room temperature
- No side effects
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 25mg, Spearmint (Mentha spicata) 270mg, West Indian lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) 225mg, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) 210mg, Linden (Tillia cordata) 120mg, Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) 120mg, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) 30mg.