Edmark Red Yeast Coffee
Edmark Red Yeast Coffee is a blend of organic coffee beans and red yeast rice in the form of a dark roast. Therefore, this is a caffeine-free, gluten-free, vegan, and unique product. In addition, it has deep, dark flavours that are bold and robust. As a result, it makes it easy to drink. One of the great things about this coffee is that it helps to keep you healthy for your overall life.
Generally, this coffee has great intensity and leaves a strong flavour finish taste.
Additionally, Red yeast rice is a traditional Chinese food containing a high amount of nutrient manganese. Therefore, it has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries and is traditionally used to maintain desirable cholesterol levels and reduce cholesterol.
Furthermore, Red Yeast Coffee is a type of coffee made with a mixture of red yeast rice, black tea, and roasted grains. So, also, It is also said to have the ability to help treat heart disease, abnormal levels of cholesterol or blood fats in patients with HIV/AIDS, and high blood pressure.
In conclusion, the studies done on this coffee are still limited so far but it has been shown to have some positive effects on patients suffering from these conditions.
Health Benefits Of Edmark Red Yeast Coffee
- Lowers your bad cholesterol levels while increasing your good cholesterol and lowering triglycerides.
- Help prevent heart disease and its effects.
- It can boost blood circulation and food digestion.
- Offer antioxidants and anti-ageing properties.
- Soothes stomach aches and invigorates the functioning of your spleen.
- Rejuvenate and promote body vitality.
- Enhances a healthy cardiovascular system.
Dosage/ How to use Red Yeast Coffee
- Add the contents from the sachet of Red Yeast Coffee to a cup.
- Pour approximately 150ml hot water.
- Stir well and then drink.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Nonfat cream, maltodextrin, red yeast rice, tri-calcium phosphate, condensed milk flavour, red beet powder, barley powder.
- 20g x 20 tea bags per pack
- 3-4 Packs
- All age group
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.