Tiens Antilipemic Tea: Balance Blood Lipids Levels
Tianshi Tiens Antilipemic Tea is a natural herbal tea that contains extracts from green tea, lotus leaves, jiaogulan, and zhishouwu. Additionally, the traditional recipe for this Chinese tea includes pure natural herbs, roots, and leaves. As a matter of fact, these herbs have a variety of benefits including decreasing cholesterol levels as well as expelling intestinal worms.
So also, Tiens Antilipemic Tea has been trending for centuries, it helps one feel better as well as live healthier. Similarly, the tea contains natural ingredients that have been proven to work wonders in the body. Likewise, it can decrease cholesterol, expel internal heat as well as help better digestion.
On a special note, i would like to talk about the benefits of green tea. Generally, Tiens Antilipemic Tea has been shown to have many different health bTianshi Tiens Antilipemic Te benefits and is applicable for a variety of purposes. For example, it can treat Crohn’s as well as Parkinson’s disease, so also cure diseases of the heart as well as blood vessels, diabetes, low blood pressure, as well as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) among others.
Chiefly, antioxidants are substances that can protect cells and molecules from damage as a result of normal, everyday interactions with oxygen. Similarly, antioxidant-rich foods contain a variety of phytonutrients, including carotenoids and flavonoids. Also, many studies have shown that Tianshi Tiens Antilipemic Tea can offer cardiovascular protection, eye health support, and metabolic management.
Health Benefit of Tianshi Tiens Antilipemic Tea
- Cleanses cholesterol from the blood vessels
- Inhibits free radicals and detoxifies the body
- Invigorates the spleen and the stomach, promoting healthy digestion and efficient waste excretion
- Helps with lowering lipids
- Cures fever
- Boosts the immune system and internal energy levels
- Helps the central nervous system to function properly
- Relieve the effects of alcoholism
- It has laxative properties, making bowel movements easy
- Can treat stomach ulcers
- It helps fight viral and bacterial infections.
Dosage: How To Use Tianshi Tiens Antilipemic Tea
- Take 2 tea bags twice daily.
- Drop 2 tea bags into freshly boiled water and leave for 10 mins.
- Can drink if suitable to consumable temperature.
- Can reuse tea bags repeatedly 2-3 times.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
gynostemma (Gynostemma pentaphyllum), lotus leaves (Folium nelumbinis), cassia seeds – a plant belonging to the legume family (Cassia tora).
- Contains 40 Tea Bags per pack.
- It is recommended you take this tea for at least 2-3 months for a permanent lasting result.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.