Super VIGA 150000 Delay Spray
Super VIGA Delay Spray is a natural potent organic sexual enhancement spray for men with Extra Vitamin E. When sprayed on the head, desensitizes the P-nis and starts to work after 5 minutes. Your sexual experience might be prolonged up to 10 times after being used.
Additionally, it is often referred to as “stud spray” because of your ability to go longer and provide your lucky lady with multiple orgasms.
Generally, premature ejaculation affects millions of people (about 75% of males) at some time in their life. Super VIGA Delay Spray is recommended for any man who has partial ejaculation and finds it difficult to experience full sexual delight. Spray the p-nis head twice, then take no further action for five minutes. If you experience tingling after spraying, don’t worry; it will pass quickly.
As a matter of fact, you can use Super VIGA Delay Spray at least fifteen minutes before making love to reduce sensitivity, give yourself a longer-lasting erection, enjoy making love more, and feel more confident doing it.
Do you know, that customers who purchase Super Viga 150000 Delay Spray frequently return for more? Also, if you engage in oral sex, your partner won’t be able to detect the scent or taste of the spray.
Health Benefit of Super VIGA Delay Spray
- Increased sexual stamina
- More powerful and intense orgasms
- Improved erectile function
- Reduced risk of erectile dysfunction
- Increased overall sexual satisfaction
Dosage & How To Use Super VIGA Delay Spray
- 35ml, 1.53 Fl Oz per spray can.
- Spray the p-nis head twice, then wait five minutes.
- If you experience tingling after spraying, don’t worry; it will pass quickly.
- Alternatively, you might spray it over the palm of your hand and massage it into your p-nis.
- After sexual activity, rinse/wash p-nis well.
- Use just the recommended 2-3 sprays of this potent spray.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Contains natural vitamin E extracts, Chinese gall, gloves, carbomer, syringa vulgarises flower, and other strong phytonutrients.