BF Suma Refined Yunzhi Capsules
Yunzhi Capsules is a natural herbal capsule, a natural extract of Yunzhi mushrooms. As a matter of fact, it is a 100% natural organic herb from BF Suma company. Similarly, it is often referred to as BF Suma Refined Yunzhi Capsule.
Additionally, Refined Yunzhi Capsules has been used in China for centuries to help people with serious illnesses. It’s made up of whole mushrooms grown on bamboo sticks and dried under the sun. It also contains polysaccharides, beta-glucans, and triterpenoids.
Generally, Yun Zhi mushrooms are a type of medicinal mushroom. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most well-prominent mushrooms in China and it is helpful to patients who undergo chemotherapy, as well as remove toxins from the body. So also BF Suma Refined Yunzhi Capsules also help increase vital energy and improve immune function.
As a matter of fact, over time testimonies had revealed that it helps deters unwelcome cell replication and alleviates side effects of clinical treatments such as mouth ulcers, vomiting, as well as loss of appetite.
Additionally, Refined Yunzhi Capsules essence contains the pure extract of top-grade wild Yunzhi that are rich in proteins, lipids, so also, polysaccharides PSK/PSP.
Health Benefits Of Refined Yunzhi Essence
- Yunzhi or “Turkey-Tail” mushroom is useful for removing toxins, so also strengthening the physique, as well as, increasing vital energy, enhancing immunity and promoting longevity if consumed regularly.
- Suitable to alleviate symptoms from chemotherapy by boosting the immune system.
- Improve appetite.
Dosage/ How To Use Refined Yunzhi Capsules
- Take 2 caps daily in the mornings and in the evenings.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Key Ingredients Present in Refined Yunzhi Capsule
- 60 Capsules
- We recommend taking 2 to 3 Bottles
- People healing from surgery.
- Cancer patients going through chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
Join our Facebook Group Daily Health Tips
Like our Facebook Page