Live Pure Mila
Chia seeds have been a food staple in both the Mayan and Aztec cultures, along with native tribes of North America. And now Mila offers you this nutritious superfood that’s gluten-free, trans-fat-free sugar-, as well as being a superior plant-based source of protein & fibre!
Live Pure Mila brings together a diverse selection of chia varieties to create a nutritionally rich product. This unique blend boasts an abundance of Omega-3 fatty acids, surpassing even salmon or trout, all while maintaining a heart-healthy profile without any adverse effects.
Live Pure Mila contains a high amount of fibre to ensure your family’s health. The insoluble types in Mila aid with constipation relief and overall digestive system functionality! Mila has invested in customized manufacturing equipment so they can maintain nutritional integrity, while drastically reducing heat exposure during this process for optimal taste & crunchiness!
Health Benefits Of Live Pure Mila
- Promotes bone health.
- Generally, It contains alpha-linolenic acid & omega 3 fatty acids for normal growth & development of brain function.
- Additionally, it relieves occasional constipation.
- Aids weight loss by promoting satiety.
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol & triglycerides in the body.
- Helps with menopausal & postpartum women
Precautions and Side Effects
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- No side effects.
- 454 grams.
Dosage/ How to use Live Pure Mila
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mila to your favourite beverages, yoghurt, salads, cereals, smoothies, and recipes.
- Children: Start with 1 tablespoon one time per day
- Did you know that chia seeds can absorb up to 10 times their weight? This makes them great as thickeners in sauces, puddings, dips and spreads.
- You can replace ¼ of the oil or 1 egg in your recipes. Simply add 1 tablespoon Mila to 3 tablespoons of water and allow to sit for 15 minutes before using.
- For a lasting and satisfactory outcome, we suggest utilizing this product for a duration of 2-3 months.
Chia seeds, ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) omega-3 fatty acid
- All ages