Kedi Qinghao Capsule: Conquer Malaria
Discover a world of protection with Kedi Qinghao Capsule, a powerful anti-malarial solution designed to combat the most severe form of malaria – Plasmodium Falciparum. Our advanced formula is meticulously crafted to provide swift and effective treatment, ensuring your well-being and a speedy recovery.
Qinghao capsules act quickly to alleviate systemic symptoms, mild jaundice, mental confusion, and more. This potent remedy can transform a potentially severe episode into a mild and uneventful recovery with prompt administration. Beyond mere symptom alleviation, Qinghao Capsule offers holistic relief. From enlarged spleen and liver to increased respiratory rate, edema, and anemia, our capsules target the root causes, fostering a complete and speedy recovery.
Combat the challenges of multi-drug-resistant malaria with confidence. Qinghao Capsule is your frontline defense, addressing the evolving nature of the disease. Our innovative formulation is geared to confront the rapid replication of the parasite in erythrocytes, preventing cerebral vessel obstruction and ensuring a comprehensive recovery.
Health Benefits of Qinghao Capsule
- Treatment of all forms of malaria, especially for treating Plasmodium falciparum.
- Kills plasmodium
- Stop the growth of plasmodium
- Good for the treatment of Malaria and multi-drug resistant malaria.
- Promotes holistic recovery by addressing root causes.
- Boosts immunity to prevent future infections.
- Alleviate symptoms like fever, jaundice, and confusion quickly.
- Combat enlarged spleen, liver, anemia, and more for a complete recovery.
Dosage: How To Use Qinghao Capsule
- Each pack contains 8 capsules.
- Take capsules with water.
- Follow the table guidelines below as regards to dosage based on age specifications:
- This drug has no effect on the abatement of fever.
- Patients with hepatorenal function disorder should use it with caution.
- Please administer strictly to the dosage. If symptoms persist, please consult your physician.
- Piperaquine phosphate has a long half-life. Please do not repeat doses in half a month.
- Dihydroartemisinin is not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy unless doctors have evaluated the balance between safety and risk.
- Patients with severe hepatic and renal disease and hemopathy should not take this drug.
In the event of overdosage, gastric lavage should be induced using bitter salt, and symptoms should be treated symptomatically.