BF Suma Dr. Ts Toothpaste
BF Suma Dr. Ts Toothpaste is a truly herbal toothpaste that contains notoginseng and green tea extract that can help eliminate bad breath. As a matter of fact, unlike other toothpaste, Dr. Ts Toothpaste has no fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, saccharin, artificial sweeteners, or colors. Similarly, it’s also vegan & cruelty-free.
Likewise, Dr. Ts Toothpaste is fluoride-free, which is great for toddlers who don’t yet understand the importance of brushing their teeth. Similarly, it’s also free of artificial flavors and synthetic colors, making this toothpaste perfect for sensitive teeth and gums.
BF Suma Dr.Ts Toothpaste is a powerful and effective treatment for dental problems. Additionally, it contains a patent formulation of herbal extracts and essential oils than t help reduce plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, as well as other dental problems.
Dr. Ts Toothpaste is a natural herbal toothpaste that provides 4D care for your teeth. Double Active Factor – Blue cleaning factor and green herbal factor, super cleaning for the oral environment.
Health Benefits of BF Suma Dr. Ts Toothpaste
- Clean Teeth and Prevent Cavities
- Strengthen Enamel
- Reduces plaque formation and tooth decay.
- Strengthens and improves the integrity of teeth.
- Gets rid of halitosis and bad breath.
- Protects against chronic gum diseases.
- Clears up gum infection and bleeding gums.
- Singularly, this toothpaste works efficiently in maintaining dental health as well as repairing enamels.
- It discourages the growth of harmful bacteria in the teeth.
- Comes in 3 big tubes. The net weight is 417gm (276ml).
How To Use Dr. Ts Toothpaste
- Use twice daily in the mornings and before bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Notoginseng, Green tea, Lonicera japonica and Xylitol
- 4.6 oz (130g)
- It is recommended you use this herbal toothpaste for at least 3 months to regain maximum dental health, so also can be used as a daily household tooth wash.
- All ages
This product may be used together with Carich Mouthwash (However, note that this is optional)