Balance Active Formula Vitamin C Brightening Serum
Balance Active Formula Vitamin C brightening serum has an active vitamin C that provides you with the radiance and glows you have been searching for. Are you tired of having colored skin as a result of a reaction to creams? Well, search no more.
With the changing trends in skincare, people are turning to advanced technology to find a solution that makes their complexion better. Balance Active Formula Vitamin C brightening serum will help brighten your skin and make it appear more even. It is a new product that contains vitamin C and also helps uplift beauty and gives you a younger skin look
This Product contains 6% Illumiscin, a powerful light-diffusing ingredient that instantly brightens skin for gorgeous radiance. Plus, it’s lightweight and non-greasy so you’ll feel beautiful all day long.
Health Benefits of Balance Active Formula Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- It prevents premature aging
- Creates an even tone of the skin.
- Help protect against harmful effects from the sun.
- Illuminates and brightens the appearance of your tired-looking skin.
- Makes their complexion better.
- Brightens your skin and makes it appear more even
Does it work for Acne?
Skin problems can be very troubling and frustrating, but acne is no exception. Acne is characterized by blocked pores that leave people with pimples, swelling, redness, and sometimes pustules or bumps with pus in them. It can also lead to post-inflammatory scars that damage the skin.
Acne is a common skin condition that can be related to a variety of different factors. However, using Vitamin C serum helps address the cause of acne and makes it easier to prevent outbreaks.
Does it have any side effects?
Some people may experience side effects when using vitamin C brightening serum, which can include things like:
- Skin irritation
- A tingling sensation upon application
If you experience this, it should last for only a short period of time before fading away. The treatment also does not contain any allergenic ingredients such as nuts and soy, so it is unlikely that someone would experience an allergic reaction to this product
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Linalool, Limonene.
How To Apply Balance Active Formula Vitamin C Brightening Serum
- Apply the serum morning and night
- Add 2-3 drops and rub it gently over your face and neck.
- Contains 30ml per container.
- This product is recommended for personal or family use, ensure you consistently use it for a longer duration for at least 3-4 months for a permanent lasting effect
- All skin types