Wins Town Nursing Tea
The Wins Town Nursing Tea provides an all-natural, safe, and effective alternative to weight gain during breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding mothers face a number of challenges. However many find it difficult to keep up with their extra caloric needs.
Organically, the Winstown Nursing Tea is an herbal supplement that helps breastfeeding women produce more breast milk. It contains all-natural ingredients and has no side effects.
Generally, it is thought to reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure. As well as, helps the liver, the adrenal gland, and digestion in addition to increasing milk volume in breastfeeding women. it is full of nutrients and antioxidants, Winstown Nursing Tea is a great way to start your day!
While your Bundle of Joy is probably causing you no end of Delight, Moms can feel overwhelmed and tired, especially when it comes to breastfeeding.
The Wins Town Nursing Tea in this formula has been traditionally used to help mothers support their production of breast milk and to promote healthy Lactation.
There is even a very widespread campaign for babies to be fed with Breast milk EXCLUSIVELY for at least up to the first 6 months of their lives; this is so because of the unrivaled nourishment and fortification that a baby attains by virtue of being breastfed exclusively.
However, Wins Town Nursing Tea helps nursing mothers meet these demands, to promote Lactation, thereby helping mothers produce enough milk for their babies.
Health Benefits of Wins Town Nursing Tea
- promotes healthy lactation.
- keeps baby & mum healthy.
- Helps mum maintain good shape(weight loss).
- Promotes exclusive breastfeeding.
- Relieves stress and depression.
- Prevents weight gain.
- Promotes healthy lactation and Prevents WEIGHT gain during breastfeeding.
Dosage/How To Use Wins Town Nursing Tea
- Put 1 teabag in a cup of boiled water for 3-5 minutes, then remove the teabag and enjoy your tea.
- Take twice daily preferably after meals (stay hydrated with plenty of water)
- You may choose to add Honey or Lemon to help improve the taste of the tea.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
- 20 teabags per pack.
- We recommend taking this product for the entire period of breastfeeding.
- For breastfeeding mothers.