Norland Herb Care Antibacterial Mouthwash
Norland Herb Care Antibacterial Mouthwash contains multiple herbal extracts. It overcomes oral problems, removes harmful bacteria, ensures healthy teeth, and removes mouth odor.
Herb Mouth Wash is suitable for oral care, gum, and periodontium protection. It removes harmful bacteria and food residue from the mouth and helps in solving oral-related problems.
Health Benefits of Herb Care Antibacterial Mouthwash
- Reduces the quantity of organic substance in the mouth cavity.
- Stops any form of bleeding gums.
- The antibacterial agent suppresses bacterial growth in the gum.
- Used to treat general mouth odor.
- Help remove the tough stains on your teeth from smoke and tea.
- Treats sore throats and any Tonsillitis
- Treats Periodontitis/ Toothaches
- Help Treats Swollen Gums.
- Treats Oral Ulcers.
- Prevent various kinds of oral germs.
- One of the ingredients, Propolis helps to kill bacteria and prevents tooth decay.
- It is anti-Cancer and good for anyone suffering from mouth cancer.
- It treats chronic halitosis (Bad Breath)
How to use Herb Care Antibacterial Mouthwash
- Thoroughly brush your teeth and floss if necessary.
- In the event you are using fluoride-based toothpaste, wait a bit before using the mouthwash.
- Pour the prescribed amount of mouthwash into the cup provided.
- Or you can use 3 to 5 teaspoons.
- Empty the cup into your mouth.
- Swish and swirl the mouth wash around in your mouth.
- Do not swallow.
- Gargle for about 30 seconds, then spit out into the sink.
Citric Acid, Propolis, Natural Xylitol, Protein Sodium Phosphate, Broadleaf Holly leaf Extract
- Adults and Children above 5 years.