Norland Health Pad
Norland Health Pad For Men is a small, easily disposable absorbent nourishing health panty liner for men, worn inside close-fitting underwear. It perfectly combines energy detoxification and herbal maintenance, and ushers in a new era of reproductive health.
Norland Health Pad is made with 100% cotton, absorbent paper, and breathable film. It is clean, healthy, comfortable, and eliminates toxins from the reproductive organ
Norland Health Pad is highly recommended for men who have light bladder leakage. Urine that passes into the pad turns into a gel and is retained because of the superabsorbent polymer powder. Thereby preventing skin irritation. The benefits of this male pad are numerous apart from just retaining leaked urine:
Norland Health Pad allows for smooth urination, better prostate, stronger immunity, more energy, stronger waist and leg, and better physical condition. it boosts sexual libido/performance, enhances erection, and increases stamina. it enhances joy and sexual satisfaction in marital life. it removes prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. it boosts sperm count and aids infertility.
Health Benefits of Norland Health Pad (Male)
- It enhances erection and takes care of prostate cancer.
- Eliminates toxins from the reproductive organ.
- It boosts stamina and sexual performance.
- Manages bladder leakage.
- It increases libido
- It helps treat all reproductive and urinary system diseases in men such as frequent urination; testicle pain; haemorrhoids; benign prostate hypertrophy and sexual dysfunction.
- Treats Impotence.
- It boosts sperm count
Dosage/ How to Use Norland Health Pad
- Remove the pad from its pack and position it at the crouch of the underwear.
- When wearing your underwear with the pad affixed make sure the scrotum rests on the pad.
- Use 1 pad for about 4 to 6 hours. Dispose of after 1 use.
- 14 Pieces per Pack
- Men who suffer from reproductive and urinary system diseases such as frequent urination, urgent urination, alginuresis, testicle pain, hemorrhoid, prostatitis, prostatodynia, prostatic hyperplasia, benign prostate hypertrophy, and sexual dysfunction.
- Men who are in sub-health conditions. Who are suffering from dizziness, weakness, insomnia, dreaminess, soreness of waist and knees, hearing loss and tinnitus, memory deterioration, and physical decline.
- Men who are at the potential risk of major diseases such as urosepsis, lithangiuria renal calculus, rectum cancer, and tumors of the urinary system.