Green Mask Stick
Green Mask Stick has been specifically designed for people who want to look more confident in their appearance. It is a cosmetic product that provides a youthful, clear, and natural face. The green mask stick also helps with various skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
People who have acne-prone skin or just an uneven complexion are struggling to find a product that hides their flaws without caking on makeup. Green mask stick is the newest product that has been developed Seeing the need of people to appear more confident in their looks helps with all skin types.
Green Tea Mask Stick has a natural, clay-based formula with Sea Silt and Salt Mine Mud that can deeply purify and cleanse the skin. The formulation of this product is micro-abrasive towards clogged surface cells, which helps to fight makeup residues and environmental toxins.
With a combination of multi-effect moisturizing substances, this mask stick will enhance the brightness of your skin and penetrate deep into the skin to moisturize. In addition, this product provides instant hydration to keep skin healthy and hydrated, as well as also providing protection against environmental pollution.
Green Tea Mask Stick is a powerful, high-quality moisturizing product. The rotating head design allows for convenient use and it is deeply loved by customers for its beautiful packaging and high quality.
Benefits of Green Mask Stick
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Contains the same ingredients and fragrance as matcha.
- The user experience is very good.
- Deep Cleaning, Hydrating, and Oil Control
- Easy To Carry For Travel
- Easily removable
Directions for Use
- After cleaning the face, hold the bottom of the container and rotate it twice.
- Remove the transparent protective cover and apply the mask evenly on the face.
- Let the mask dry for 5-10 minutes
- Then wash it off with warm water
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Sea Slit, Salt Mine Mud, Sodium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyll, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Glycyrrhiza, Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Root Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
Precaution/ Side effect of Green Mask Stick
- Do not use it on irritated skin, or reddened, or infected areas.
- Keep away from eyes or eyelids.
- Keep out of reach of children
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.