Kedi Diawell Capsule
Kedi Diawell Capsule offers a comprehensive solution for those grappling with symptoms like excessive thirst, weight loss, and fatigue. When diabetes strikes with symptoms of polydipsia, polyphagia, diuresis, and shortness of breath, Kedi Diawell Capsule is a beacon of hope.
Empower yourself in the battle against diabetes with Kedi Diawell Capsule – a holistic approach to managing this complex condition. Diabetes, often linked to the pancreas and its production of insulin, can stem from a range of factors.
Kedi Diawell Capsule is a masterfully formulated herbal remedy, that draws upon the wisdom of Chinese herbal ingredients to provide a natural solution for regulating blood sugar levels and promoting overall well-being.
Kedi Diawell Capsule is designed to address both Type I and Type II diabetes, Whether you’re managing the symptoms of Type I or Type II diabetes, Diawell is your partner on the path to well-being.
You can as well, experience the transformative power of Kedi Diawell Capsule and embrace a more balanced life. Don’t let diabetes dictate your well-being; take control naturally with the potent blend of traditional Chinese herbs.
As a matter of fact, with Diawell, you’re not just managing symptoms – you’re nurturing your body’s core, promoting better health from within. Regulate blood sugar levels, restore balance, and reclaim your vitality with the Kedi Diawell Capsule. Join the ranks of those who have harnessed the healing power of nature and embark on a journey to a healthier, more energized you.
Health Benefit Of Kedi Diawell Capsule
- It supplements Qi and nourishes
- Helps produce saliva and slake thirst, and clears away heat, and purges pathogenic fire.
- Regulates blood sugar levels effectively.
- Nourishes Yin and Qi for balance.
- Eases symptoms of polydipsia and diuresis.
- Enhances energy levels and vitality.
- Supports Type I and Type II diabetes.
- Promotes natural diabetes management.
- Harnesses traditional herbal wisdom.
- It is used for treating diabetes due to deficiency of both Qi and Yin with the symptoms of polydipsia, polyphagia, diuresis, emaciation, shortness of breath, and loss of energy, and also for treating type-2 diabetes with the above symptoms.
Dosage & How To Use Kedi Diawell Capsule
- Take four capsules at a time with warm water before meals, three times daily.
Precautions And Side Effects
- Patients who have Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes accompanied by ketoacidosis, coma, serious burn, infection, severe trauma or major surgery should not use the medicine.
- Patients with hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, sulfonamides hypersensitivity or leukopenia should not use the medicine.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this medicine.
- Taking it simultaneously with other drugs may cause drug interaction. Consult a physician or pharmacist for details or visit the nearest hospital for advice.
Western Ginseng 87.5mg, Astragalus Membranaceus 42mg, Chinese Yam 24.5mg, Radix Rehmanniae 31.5mg, Fructus Corni 21mg, Chinese Wolfberry 21mg, Radix Ophiopogonis 42mg, Rhizoma Anemarrhenae 35mg, Radix Trichosanthis 10.5mg, Salivia Chinensis 17.5mg, Radix Puerariae 17.5mg.
- Each bottle contains 0.35g x 40 capsules.
- It is recommended you use at least 3-4 bottles for a lasting result.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our page on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.