Deepure Tea has a long history and is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Therefore, This tea also falls under the category of “green” tea because it’s unfermented and contains no caffeine. This tea contains natural antioxidants that help the body fight ageing, maintain weight, and much more.
Deepure Tea is one of the most famous teas in the world. It is a type of tea that is made from a large-leaf variety and is named after Puerh country near Simao, Yunnan, China. Therefore, this tea has been cultivated since ancient times is extremely popular in China, and has been exported to many countries around the world.
Furthermore, This natural supplement Tea has a mellow and fragrant taste, light flavour, and attractive colour. It is also naturally very nourishing.
In recent years, consumers have become far more conscious of the ingredients in their foods. Many companies are now sourcing their products from sustainable farms and employing new, cutting-edge scientific methods to create unique, healthy food products. One such example is Dee Pure Tea.
Deepure Tea production includes an innovative, unique, and effective way to prepare and drink high-purity tea. Therefore, it is a revolutionary process of tea production. As a result, this Tea is a high-quality product with a broad range of benefits for consumers.
Health Benefits of Deepure Tea
- It supports the stomach and intestines, removes turbidity
- It regulates blood lipid levels and blood sugar, as well as stroke risk.
- It minimizes blood fat.
- It enhances immunity and keeps you from a sub-health state.
- It improves digestion and eliminates indigestion.
- Boost weight Loss.
Dosage/ How to use Deepure Tea
- Take 1 sachet twice daily.
- Pour adequate water.
- Use lukewarm water to achieve a flavorful drink.
Precaution/ Side Effects
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
- No side effects
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Puerh Tea (processed) Extract 100%
- 0.5g * 30pieces/Can
- 2 cans