Tasly Danshen Tea
Tasly Danshen Tea helps improve microcirculation and reduce the risk of CVD. Some people use danshen for skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
As a matter of fact, Danshen tea contains a significant nutrient called Danshen which helps to thin the blood by inhibiting platelet as well as blood clotting. Additionally, this supplement helps widen blood vessels as well as improve circulation. In cases of chest pain (angina). Early research suggests that taking danshen by mouth for up to 6 months is as effective as isosorbide dinitrate for reducing chest pain in heart disease patients.
Bronchitis. Early research suggests that injecting danshen in addition to usual treatment reduces symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis and improves lung function after 3-4 days. However, by day 10, adding danshen to conventional therapy does not seem to produce additional benefits.
Kidney transplant. Early research suggests that receiving an injection with danshen for 10 days along with usual treatment improves kidney function after a kidney transplant, but does not reduce the risk of transplant rejection.
Health Benefits Of Tasly Danshen Tea
- Improve cardio-cerebrovascular microcirculation.
- Reduce the risk of cardio-cerebrovascular diseases.
- improves lung function after 3-4 days.
- Reduces symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Dosage/How To Use Tasly Dashen Tea
- Take 1 sachet twice daily
- Not suitable for children, pregnant or nursing mothers
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Astragali, Radix Notoginseng & Green Tea
- It is recommended you continually use this tea for at least 2-3 months for a permanent lasting result.
- Contains 1500mg × 20 sachets per pack.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.