GHT HealthCare Constifree Tea (GHT): It Detoxifies And Calms The Body System.
GHT HealthCare Constifree Tea (GHT) is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine herbal tea that has an obvious weight control effect. Additionally, it accelerates the metabolism of human toxins and prevents constipation.
Generally, GHT HealthCare Constifree Tea (GHT) has an obvious diarrhea effect, it can accelerate gastrointestinal motility in the human body and can promote the excretion of toxins and food residue in the human body.
Usually, people drink this kind of tea which can speed up the body’s metabolism and slim down. As a matter of fact, it can eliminate the symptoms of human obesity as soon as possible.
Likewise, GHT HealthCare Constifree Tea (GHT) can also be a laxative. So also, contains senna glucoside, which is a medicinal ingredient that stimulates the human intestines, shortens the time of defecation, and accelerates the discharge of toxins in the human intestine.
Organically, it contains plant essential oils and tannins, which can accelerate the regeneration and metabolism of human skin cells after being absorbed by the human body.
Moreso, it can also increase the activity of the skin cells to clean the skin. Slip and delicate, in addition to the senna tea soup after brewing to clean the skin, but also anti-inflammatory sterilization pain relief itching, people can use this tea to treat skin inflammation or snoring.
Heath Benefits Of Constifree Tea (GHT)
- It has inhibitory effects on a variety of bacteria, especially typhoid bacillus, diphtheria, and Staphylococcus.
- Improves bowel movement.
- Nourishes the skin.
- It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- It helps in weight loss and lowers blood fat.
- Effectively treat constipation.
- It eases stomach and intestinal peristalsis.
- It detoxifies and calms the body system.
- It cleanses the colon and gastrointestinal tract.
Dosage & How To Use GHT HealthCare Constifree Tea (GHT)
- Soak 1-2 bags in 250ml of boiled water for 5 minutes drink 2-3 times daily.
Folium Sennae, Radix angelica Sinensis, Herba cistanches
- Not to be taken by a pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding mothers should keep off.
- Not for a child below 10 years.
- 4g x 30 bags.
- It is recommended you consistently use this supplement for a duration of not less than 3 months for a permanent lasting result.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips
Also, join our amazing group on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.