Clear Lung Tea
Green World Clear Lung Tea has many benefits for your health including expelling toxins from your airways in order to protect you against these severe conditions. The tea also improves immunity by cleaning out any foreign invaders along with sputum particles so they cannot accumulate within the lungs again later on when we’re not drinking this elixir!
Though most people see the lungs as just an organ, it is actually a vital part of the body and our life. Air pollution leads to lung tissues becoming filled with harmful substances that can lead to respiratory diseases such as asthma or COPD.
Health Benefits of Clear Lung Tea
- Cleanses lung; Kills bacteria and viruses inside the respiratory system;
- Increases the amount of immunoglobulin; enhances the immunity of the body;
- Activates lymphokine which kills the virus in the respiratory system directly;
- Resolves and expectorates phlegm rapidly;
- Provides oxygen for repairing damaged mucosa; enhances the activity of lung epithelial tissues;
- Relieves cough and asthma;
- Strengthens pulmonary ventilation
Precautions/ Side Effects
- Store in a cool dry place
- No known Side Effects
4g * 16 Sachets
Dosage/ How to use Clear Lung Tea
Take 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximately half a litre) of tea.
Flos Chrysanthemi, Cordate Houttuynia, Bulbus Lilii, Apricot kernel, Exocarpium Citri Rubrum, Green Tea
We recommend taking 2-3 packs
- People with respiratory diseases such as pulmonary TB, asthma, Chronic cough
- People working in an air-polluted environment
- Smokers or second-hand smokers
- For those whose workplace is polluted by smoke or dust.
- Those who smoke.
- For those with chronic respiratory diseases.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.