Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for Wrist Pain offers relief from pain and muscle spasms. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a condition where the median nerve in your wrist is compressed. Symptoms include pain, numbness, and tingling in the fingers.
Furthermore, Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is there to provide the benefit of joint support. It features a patented blend of herbal extracts, vitamins, the enzyme bromelain, and Omega-3 fish oil. This supplement helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with carpal tunnel syndrome while promoting healthy joints.
The carpal tunnel is the narrow passage in which the median nerve and the thenar muscles are located. Also, this tunnel is bounded by the flexor retinaculum on its anterior side. And by various structures on its posterior side including tendons, ligaments, and joint surfaces.
Also, Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome consists of natural ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties and other health-promoting properties.
Health Benefits Of Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory formula to help you reduce wrist pain
- This herbal supplement is in traditional medicine to help relieve pain in joints.
- This supplement is also a source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- This supplement contains feverfew, which is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve headaches.
- Also, provides relief from pain, numbness, and tingling, as well as protects your nerves, tendons, and ligaments.
Dosage/ How to use Bell Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Take 2 capsules, once per day with some food.
Precautions and Side Effects
- Store at room temperature
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- No side effects
- 676 mg x 60 Capsules
Fish oil powder 250 mg, Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa)150 mg, Bromelain 50 mg, Indian frankincense extract 43 mg, Feverfew extract 43 mg, Butcher’s broom extract 38 mg, Meadowsweet extract 25 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg.