Greenworld Blueberry Tea
Consumption of Green World Blueberry Tea helps enhance beauty, battle against ageing, and protect eyesight. It is a source of high protein, especially for vegetarians. As more and more people begin to know about blueberry, blueberry’s function in health care comes to the public’s knowledge and has been approved by scientific studies.
Blueberry, as one of the oldest fruit in the world, is not just a kind of fruit, but a sort of health care food that can be used as medicine. Blueberry is rich in nutrients: healthy amino acids, protein, folic acid, rich in cellulose, vitamins C, E, and A, flavonoids, potassium, iron, zinc, and manganese.
High levels of potassium make blueberry tea a heart-healthy beverage. Studies show that enough potassium in your diet can help prevent heart disease. Drinking blueberry tea is an easy way to add potassium to your diet without adding fats, carbohydrates, or sugars found in other potassium-rich foods.
It contains compounds like anthocyanin pigment. Moreover, it possesses more than 15 kinds of anthocyanin pigment (VMA), which is 3 or 4 times more than other fruits. It functions as an antioxidant, which makes it stand out from other fruits. It is the strongest antioxidant in the world.
FAO has listed it as one of the five health supplement products for humans and it is nutritional, healthy, and has been internationally recognized as a third-generation fruit. Both Japan and America put blueberries as an anti-cancer food.
Health Benefits of Green World Blueberry Tea
- Blueberry tea can help your brain work better. This applies also to people with cognitive brain disorders like Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
- A stronger immune system; can make you sick less often and speed up your recovery process when you do get sick.
- Improved heart health. High levels of potassium make blueberry tea a heart-healthy beverage.
- Enhances beauty, battles against aging, and protects your eyesight.
- Reduce bad cholesterol (LDL), protect blood vessels, and enhance cardiac function.
- Eliminate inflammation, inhibit, and anti-cancer.
Dosage/ How to use Greenworld Blueberry Tea
- 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximately half a liter) of tea.
- No side effects.
- 3 g x 16 sachets
- For all age groups
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.