Bell Decongestant Tea
Bell Decongestant Tea is a natural, herbal formula that helps combat improper drainage. It’s formulated with ingredients such as eucalyptus, peppermint, and rosemary to help clear out the airways and promote a sense of relief.
Furthermore, Bell Decongestant Tea is a soothing, relaxing tea that soothes sore throats and achy chests. The decongestant properties in Bell Lifestyle Decongestant Tea help ease the discomfort caused by hay fever, colds, flu, allergies, and other pollutants. Bell Lifestyle
If you are experiencing a dry throat or an irritated chest, then the best thing that you can do is to drink Bell Decongestant Tea. This tea is not only good for your sinuses but it also helps soothe your throat and chest. It’s a great way to take care of your body while fighting off sickness.
In conclusion, Decongestant tea is a herbal blend that helps ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flu, allergies, and pollutants. This tea is made with ingredients that will provide relief. All ingredients are 100% natural so you will be getting the best results without any adverse side effects.
Health Benefits of Bell Decongestant Tea
- Relieves fluids and mucus built up in the respiratory system.
- Soothes dry, irritated throat and lungs
- It also contains antioxidants for stronger immunity
- Ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flu, allergies, and pollutants.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help reduce symptoms such as congestion and cough.
Dosage/How to use Bell Decongestant Tea
- Drink 1 cup of tea up to four times per day.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup.
- Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze the tea bag well.
- 30 tea bags, 1 g each.
Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)170 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)170 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. Vulgare)116 mg, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)115 mg, White horehound (Marrubium vulgare)92 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)90 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)84mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare)83mg, Elecampane (Inula helenium)80mg.