Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray
Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray is a powerful formula that is designed to help prevent mosquito bites on the body. Additionally, It is applicable for pregnant, and breastfeeding mothers as well as children as well as people who suffer from allergies, skin conditions, and other medical conditions. The spray has been clinically proven to work for up to 8 hours.
The stagnant water around our surroundings is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Many are prone to mosquito bites resulting in Malaria, Zika virus, and other diseases.
Generally, mosquitoes are attracted to you based on a range of factors, including the scent you give off, the heat that your body emits, as well as the humidity in the air. Additionally, if you’re unlucky enough to be a mosquito magnet, it’s time to take action. As a matter of fact, one of the best possible actions to take against mosquitos is using Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray, most time when you are in mosquito-prone areas. Similarly, the Longrich Anti-Mosquito Repellent Spray provides you with maximum long hours of protection from mosquitos and other insects.
Undoubtedly, there are many ways to reduce the risk of being bitten by mosquitoes, such as avoiding being outdoors during dusk or dawn when mosquitoes are most active and wearing protective clothing like long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and shoes if you’re going out. And that is why Longrich produced this Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent to help fight and reduce the bite of mosquitoes while we are asleep.
Due to the dirty environment, stagnant water around our surroundings is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
As a matter of fact, long-time exposure to mosquito bites may result in Malaria, fever, and some other ailments.
Health Benefits Of Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray
- It disturbs the insects’ ability to locate animals or humans to feed on
- Help to disturb the function of special receptors in mosquito antenna
- It is applied to the external part of the body, majorly the skin and hair.
- This product does not cause cancer nor is it harmful to the skin
- Once it penetrates the human body it is eliminated in the urine
How to Use Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray
Here are things to note when applying Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray
Precaution & Side Effects
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
- Do not spray directly onto the face; instead, apply to hands and then rub onto exposed skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes, mouth, and other sensitive parts of the body.
- Never use repellents over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- Avoid breathing a spray product
- No known side effects
Compound floral and fruity fragrant style
- Contains 195ml anti-Mosquito repellant spray.
- Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray is highly recommendable for indoor and outdoor use.
All skin types
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, join our amazing group on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.